Latest Posts

nyxversusnyxversus1nyxversus2nyxversus3nyxversus5nyxversus6nyxversus7nyxversus8nyxversus9nyxversus10nyxversus11nyxversus12

 

 

I love these two shades,white and light lilac, have a closer look at this such a gorgeous combination, they are slightly glittered I wear white to my crease and wear the lilac one  on the eye lids and blend it with dark purple it looks gorgeous if you complete your look with a purple liner, either liquid, kohl liner or with a gel liner  

 

 

nyxversus14nyxversus15

 

                                           I tried to take as much close up photos as possible and I also take duos, trios and in quartos to give you an idea on the shades that you can combine and use, my palettes look like it is not been used much but I always use my makeup very carefully they almost look they are not use, I have all NYX 10 Colour eye shadows Only the palette for Brown Eyes  Umm I guess I am not sure if its that one or not but one of them came out Broken and I did not want to buy another one as a replacement, all the other shades on the other palettes completes the shades on the Brown Eyes Only Palette I guess..

 

 

This is one of my favourite palette I love pinks…. 

this palette seems a bit  less chalky and dusty comparing to the others

 

nyxversus16nyxversus17nyxversus18nyxversus19

nyxversus20nyxversus21nyxversus22nyxversus23nyxversus24nyxversus25nyxversus27nyxversus28nyx14nyxversus26