Latest Posts

 

 

         SLEEK SANTORINI BLUSH          

                santorini blush1santorini blush

 

 

santsantorsantorin

santorini3santorini4

 

 

This blush might look a bit strong but this is such a lovely pink Umm yes it is a kind of Barbie Pink but there is nothing such as strong shade, if you know how to blend it.

              

     SLEEK  POUT POLISH MONTECARLO

santoriniglosssantorinigloss1santorinigloss2santorinigloss4

santorinigloss3

this gloss does not look that pink on the lips, I do not know about others but not on my lips Sad smile

I love the nice taste thoughSmile

 

 

SLEEK MONOCA EYE  SHADOW PALETTE

 

monaco es

monacoes1

monacoes10

monacoes12monacoes12monacoes17

monacoes3

monaco4monacoes4monacoes5monacoes6monacoes7monacoes8monacoes9monacoes11

monacoes15

monacoes16

 

monaco es13

 

 

I am not a fan of Sleek makeup but I love their variation of their shades they use on their palettes

Blushes and other lip products.

 

This is my 2nd palette from Sleek the other one was peachy palette, I also put my eye on one of their palettes, I keep looking and testing them whenever i go to SuperdrugSmile

if they really want and work for it they can be the new MAC in this sector

they launch nice lipsticks last month i picked  two they are both orangey corals, one is matt, and i am loving it.

it is small but it is nice,

Sleek does not repeat itself. and I think they have very creative guys working for them, 

 

Ok  thats enough talk about Sleek

 

Well this is a Mediterranean palette and the shades are chosen according to that,

think of  hot sands, sea of green, pink flowers, blue sunny sky , orange sunset….

just like a dream I can see….

 

Loved this palette especially midnight garden , magenta madness, humming bird

 

This palette is not as dusty as dusty as the peachy one but still if  you do not use a primer underneath your shadow it does not show it self…