Latest Posts

n_18n_181

I take those two pictures from Bourjois website, you can see my own swatches below,   I want to show you sort of differences how the actual product looks  like on  brands website and the swatches and pictures of someone who is using it,

bourjois1bourjois2bourjois3bourjois4bourjois5bourjois6


Bourjois website shows this shade sort of blue, but this polish is not that blue.

I can say it is sort of blue with grey undertones or green with grey undertones but not that blue..

I love the brush, it really gives you an easy apply although i did not like the handle it just keeps slipping from my hand

this shade does not really looks nice on its own but if you apply a matte top coat it looks gorgeous.

I always say Bourjous please give names to your nail polishes… Just giving them names are so old fashioned not trendy…

bourcollagebouroll