Latest Posts

 

 

Well we all know that, Nudes, Greys and Pastels are in this seaason, So OPI created six shades for us.

My own opinion these shades can easily be used for Wedding Nails

  • Barre My Soul: A traditional nude beige hue
  • Don't Touch My Tutu!: A classic, crisp, porcelain white
  • My Pointe Exactly: A sheer grey - stunning
  • You Callin' Me a Lyre?: A traditional ballet soft and girly pink - think ballet slipper!
  • Care to Danse?: A feminine, soft lilac purple hue
  • Pirouette My Whistle: The glitter silvery sparkle from the collection - think diamonds!

 

Pirouette My Whistle

A sheer silver glitte

You Callin' Me a Lyre?

A true ballet slipper pink

My Pointe Exactly

An on-trend sheer grey.

Care to Danse?

A soft lavender creme.

Don't Touch My Tutu!

Don't Touch My Tutu is a crisp white lacquer.

Barre My Soul

Barre My Soul is a buff shade with a hint of pink.