Latest Posts

 

All the swatches are done with damp brush & damp finger except the bottom picture.

To be honest I am very very disappointed with this eye shadow palette, the top row is not pigmented at all even using a damp brush does not help.. It is quite dusty,

I hade wiping out eye shadow dusts on my face, it just makes a big mess

But the shades on the bottom row really rocks..

 

The shades I loved on this palette are :

Toast, on the first row,  and all the shades bottom row

I fell in love with bark and regal

 

 

Here are the colour descriptions

 

Nougat : Creamy Matte Shade

Nubuck: matte mauve grey

Cappuccino: Beige

Honeycomb: yellow beige

Toast : peach

Taupe : Champagne

Conker: Copper- Bronze

Moss: Moss  dirty green with brown under tones

Bark: Dark brown with taupe under tones

Mineral Earth : Brown, Chocolate Brown

Regal: Brown with taupe & mauve undertones

Noir: Black (most pigmented black out of all Sleek Eye Shadow Palettes)