Latest Posts

DSCF1401DSCF1402DSCF1403DSCF1404DSCF1405DSCF1406DSCF1407DSCF1408DSCF1409

 

This eye shadow trio set is not bad if we consider the price, it lasts longer when applied wet.

You just need to apply with a heavy hand if you are using it dry other wise it is a bit difficult to get the colour on your eyes

 

It is small enough to carry in a purse and give some touch ups if you need to. I did not use any primer when I am swatching

 

this eye shadow trio is based on 3 earthy shades and it is an ideal eye shadow trio who prefers natural make up

 

while dark brown is looks more matte the other 2 shades or more iridescent

the middle shade reminded me MAC wood winked and tempting

 

It says it stays up to 8 hrs but  I did not see it stayed that long on my eyes maybe because I did not use any primer or because I can not stay tight and I always touch my eyes or play with my hair, could be because I have oily lids..  many reasons. It does not mean it will not stay long on your eyes because it does not stay on mine..

 

If I am wrong boots website started to send products internationally so if you are living outside the UK you can buy it online…