Latest Posts

sigma flattop

DSCF0629

 

DSCF0630

makeuptemplesigma

 

makeuptemplesigmaf80

 

This is a makeup brush which is designed for flawless makeup

You can use this brush for powder to liquid products.

I personally use this for liquid foundations, creamy products just makes the hairs to go bad, if you have heavy hands like me, I mean  I personally prefer this for liquid products

The hairs are super soft, and sometimes I feel ticklish Smile

 

This so much better than duo fibre brush

 

It is easy to use, it does not leave any marks on yours face

 

Yeah it absolves the product but this brush is one of the best brushes I have used

This brush can take place of MAC 180 which is discontinued long time ago

If i had MAC 180 I would never use it for foundation,
I love this brush ,  it makes my job so much easier than using a traditional foundation brush.
It is one of the long handled sigma brushes, and it is easy to use for beginers
Rather than buying Sigma HD Seires one by one I choose to buy them as a set,
If you decice to buy one http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_Flat_Top_Synthetic_Kabuki_F_80_p/f80.htm?Click=2107 it costs 16 USD excluding the shipment
But  if you want to buy it as a set of 3 HD brushes http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Synthetic_Face_Kit_p/smax01.htm?Click=2107
3 HD Brushes costs 42 USD
Each 3 HD brushes costs 16 usd if you want to buy one by one and it makes 48 USD and by buying them a set you save 6 USD,
Few days ago I washed my HD brushes for the first time, and it took so long to dry, I waited to 2 days to make sure they are totally dry
here is another picture with for you to compare it with other kabuki  brushes
kabuki
Oh this brush also does not have this funky smell like other kabuki brushes, thats the good part, my nose is quite sensitvie, I can not bare it with strong smell.
sigmaf80makeuptemple

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,
Windows Live Tags: Synthetic Makeup Brushes,Sigma Flat Kabuki Brush,Sigma Brushes,Makeup Brushes,Makeup,Brushes,Sigma,Flat,Synthetic,Kabuki,Brush