Latest Posts

DSCF0616


sigma



sigmabrushes





sigmahd


DSCF0617
DSCF0619
DSCF0621E

DSCF0622



hdsigma

DSCF0623


hdsigmagg

sigma angled brushsigmahdb

When I am writing my reviews I do my best to give you detailed pictures, close up photos, so that you can see the actual pictures. colour of the products,

And when it comes to make up brushes take an important place in our lives, not the brand but the quality is important, many of us we do not have a MAC, NARS etc counter close to us we order online, and when we get the brushes at our hands the result might be not be what we expect, 


I bought these brushes few months ago, I loved the flat Kabuki which reminded me Sonia Kashuk Kabuki Brush

Actually Sigma Beauty is doing really well on this Brush business, they are getting better and creative as they made good  place in beauty business.

Their prices are quite reasonable if we compare it with other competitors in the makeup. cosmetics business,
I wish they did charge less for shipping Sad smile

Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki is one of the Synthetic Brushes of Sigma

I love this angled kabuki, it is ideal for highlighters, contour powders, cream blushes,cream foundations, like Chanel Soleil De Tan, Loreal  Matte Morphose foundation , Loreal True Match Roll On,  Dior Skin Nude Compact Gel, Dior SkinNude, Dior SkinForever,  Lancome ABSOLUE TEINT SPF20, Maybelline Dream Moss Foundation and Bronzer, Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation etc.
They are multi purpose brushes.

The brushes don’t bleed and handles are very strong if we compare it with other Sigma Brushes
Also handles are medium handled it will give you more control on your makeup application.