Latest Posts

 

As you know French Jolie Box  has recently married with our lovely Boudoir Prive,

So they also change their packing.

In their December Box we had lovely products.

I am not quite sure if it is for the celebration of their marriage or because its Xmas. But all the products were adorable .

So what was inside the box?

OPI Gold Shatter Nail Polish Full Size

Jane Iredale Rose Gold Mineral Eye Shadow Full Size

Jolie Box Makeup Brush

New Cid Lip Gloss Full Size

Kusmi Detox Tea

Yon Ka Anti Aging Cream Sample

Mitchell & Peach Shower Gel Sample

 

joliebox

joliebox

joliebox

 

joliebox

joliebox

yon-ka

 

yon-ka

yon-ka

Although I have never heard of Yon-Ka products until I saw it in Jolie Box, It is worth to try

kusmi tea

Kusmi Detox Tea, I am big tea fan, I did not have a chance to try it yet, but as it is a detox tea, I may directly give to my sis, she loves this sort of things. I am not a great detox fan. I am thinking to keep the tin Smile it’s good to put your small pennies, or earrings or  some other jewellery

jolie box

jolie box

jolie box

 

jolie box

jolie box

jolie box

 

I have to say that I loved this brush, It has a good quality and it is perfect for blending concealers or eye primers.

 

opi gold shatter

 

Who does not like OPI? I love their nail polishes as well as their crackle / shatter polishes. This shade is not just for xmas season, it looks great over dark shades, like blacks & blues.

 

mitchell & peach

 

mitchell & peach

 

My nose is still quite blocked as I am suffering from flu, but I can still get the hint of Lavander in this shower gel.

I used a small bit to wash my hands and it is really gorgeous. 

 

Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale

 

Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale

 

Jane Iredale

 

Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale

 

This is a loose eye shadow, although some people finds loose eye shadows a bit messy but I love them, It is up to you to control it,

This is a shade called Rose Gold, but it is almost like a coppery shade. I loved the gold hints in the shadows, also you can use this eye shadow as a blush , with the help of a small tapered  blending brush you can contour your cheeks with this eye shadow

I had few bad experiences with Jane Iradale products how this will beat those bad experiences.

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

new cid cosmetics i gloss baby doll

 

joliebox

joliebox

joliebox

These 3 pictures above is showing you how our Boudoir Prive box changed.

Jolie Box is in smaller dimension and can easily fit into Boudoir Prive Box.

The only negative thing I can say is I much prefer the pink box not because of the shade. but the packing is more useful than the Joliebox packing,

I use Boudoir Prive Box to store my cream eye shadows, concealers, eye pencils. pencil liners etc and it is more easy to open.

I am a subscribed member of Jolie Box and I can not wait to see what’s waiting us in January Jolie Box Smile 

So what do you think about JolieBox?