Latest Posts

 

 

 

 

 

 

Witch Hazel, this product is another proof that we need to look for treatment in nature!

I suffer from having dark circles under my eyes, wearing glasses for a long long time, being an insomniac, anaemic & being a picky food eater all have effects

 

I used lots of products, home made things, tea bags, cucumber etc., Unfortunately they are good for a limited time.

 

Since I start to use Liz Earle Under Eye Brighter, my Dark circles are getting lighter.

 

As one of the main ingredients is witch hazel , you can get the smell of witch hazel strongly, as I have a strong nose I did get it strongly when i first used this product.

 

I clean up my face using other Liz Earle Products. than apply the product on cotton pads and slowly clean up my under eyes by drawing small circles,

 

It cools down my skin and leaves a relaxing feeling.

 

I do not only use it for my under eyes, I also use this product cleaning my eye makeup and my makeup on my skin, unbelievable but it works perfectly.

 

I also prepare a fridge pack for me to use it before i go to bed.

 

I apply some product on circle cotton pads and than put them in a locked bag, and put them that zipper bag into my fridge, i take them from fridge before i go to sleep and put them on my eyes, it relaxes my eyes, takes the irritation and makes me to go to sleep easily.

 

To get rid of dark eyes you need to use your product regularly, just using it few times will not help to get rid of your dark circles. You need to be patient and stick to your product.

 

It may work different people who have different skin types it worked in 2 days with your friend or somebody else it does not mean that it will show the same reaction on your skin.

 

They come in a nice packing that, I start to think that whoever packing these products must have smaller hands than mine,