Latest Posts

steam

 

 

steam1

 

 

 

 

steam3

 

 

 

 

steam4

 

 

steam5

 

 

 

steam6

 

 

 

 

steam7

 

 

 

steam8

 

 

 

steam9

 

  • This little Lady Bug is a Steam Cream,

  • This is the best hand cream I have ever used, I have used many hand creams from Drugstore to High-street brands but none of them really pleased me and after few uses I put them into a box then put the box underneath my bed, so that I would never look for them and attempt to use them.

  • Everyone knows how I love to buy makeup, skincare etc.

  • I am also very fickle,so I get bored very easily.

  • If I do not like something or someone, there is nothing on planet earth that would change my mind

  • Being very straightforward is sometimes good, sometimes not.

  • Honestly I loved this cream, it just melts on skin very easily

  • It does not leave any oily feeling on your skin.

  • When you open the lid you notice it smells of  lavender, there is not only lavender in it, there are also hints of Orange Flower & Cocoa butter. but my nose gets the lavender aroma strongest.

 

  • I do not only use it for my hands & body. I use it on my face as a moisturizer when I am a bit lazy.

  • They have gorgeous packaging, mine is a Lady Bug

  • Each design is limited edition and once sold out it means it is gone forever.. 

  • Tins are designed in Japan and the actual product made in the UK.

 

  • Funky eco-friendly packaging designed in Japan and decorated with limited edition collectible designs.

 

  • It is an award wining hand cream, collecting the accolade of  BEAUTY INSIDERS CHOICE 2010

 

  • Also after you finish your cream you can reuse the tin